Face mask has become an important part of my beauty routine. It’s one of those things I try to indulge myself in at least once a week. It’s very addictive, trust me.
Izil Green Tea Antioxidant Face Mask
Product detail :
With Green Tea, White Clay and Argan Oil
The Green Tea Anti-oxidant mask is very rich in trace minerals and vitamins A, B and E and inhibit breakdown of Collagen that is responsible for keeping the skin firm and elastic.
White Clay, Green tea and Argan Oil.
Its claims :-
1. Tightens the skin and increases its firmness
2. Absorbs impurities from the skin without removing natural oils
3. Removes bacteria, toxins, excess oiland dead cells that can dog skin and result in enlarged pores.
4. Exfoliates and cleanes the skin
5. Inhibits breakdown of Collagen that is responsible for keeping the skin firm and elastic.
6. Reduces inflammation, promotes more even skin tone and neutralizes free radicals in the skin produces by exposure to ultraviolet rays, radiation, cigarelle smoke and aor pollution.
How to use –
(Ideal for sun damaged skin and skin with scars)
Apply mask to clean, dry skin making sure to avoid eye area. Leave on for 10-20 minutes. Rinse throughly. Use once a week
My thoughts :
if you’re someone like me who digs organic products then you should definitely checkout this brand.
Great thing about this product is its natural
No Synthetic colors
No preservatives ..
Texture : It has a creamy consistency that spreads over the skin nicely.
The scent is moderately strong but not in a bad way; it smells of herbs,
The best part about it is that it feels very soothing on the skin,My skin definitely feels squeaky clean and smooth & hydrated every time I use it.
Overall, I think it’s a good mask for hydrating your skin ,I haven’t had any issues with this mask, no clogging pores or break-outs, in fact it is quite the opposite, it seems to help clear them.
I highly recommend this as a weekly treatment to recharge and keep your skin balanced and looking its best.
Price :140 AED
Available at Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai
Al Wahda Mall & Dalma Mall in Abu dhabi