Hey DOLLs ,
Hope you all are having a gReat time 😘
Today i want to share with you how i use vaseline (petroleum jelly) in my daily routine… 😍
No doubt how badly im addicted to vaseline
There are tons of other ways to use Vaseline in your beauty routine as well?
Below are my fav
1) Skin softener: Rough elbows, feet or hands? Just put Vaseline on any dry spots and put mittens or socks on before you go to sleep – you’ll wake up with baby-soft skin!
2) Lip scrub: i personally Mix some Vaseline with brown or regular sugar (& cinnamon powder) with a drop peppermint oil for a DIY lip scrub. To remove all the dead skin and get sexy pout
3) Make your perfume last looooonger then you can imagine .. Apply a bit of Vaseline to your pulse points to make your perfume last longer.
4) I love love love love to use it as an eye creamgently pat a bit of Vaseline all over the eyes…(and lips tooo) I wake up with eyes n lips feeling ultra hydrated..
5) Vaseline is a great eye makeup remover. Simply smooth over your eye and gently work the formula in. You will have clean, moisturized eyes in no time. I have also heard that this is a great way to keep your lashes long. ( who doesn’t want that )
6) Use Vaseline as lip gloss. It really makes your lips look fuller and more luscious, along with a pleasant shine. You can feel it healing the cracks!
7) DIY glowy cream blush/color lip balm from your eyeshadow/blush/lipstick .. Mix equal part of both and wallah good to go..
8) Seal split ends. Coat ends to conceal dryness and frizz when you’re between trims. You can also rub a little between your hands and use as hair wax for texture or to smooth flyaways. Wash it out with a clarifying shampoo.
9) Get a perfect manicure. Dab a little around your nails when you’re DIY-ing a manicure or pedicure to keep polish from getting on your skin.
10) Highlight cheekbones. Fake a model’s bone structure by patting and blending a tiny amount across cheekbones. The shine attracts light and creates a contoured effect.
Do Give it a try 👍
Be glam 😘